Hotmail is a free email service powered by Microsoft. Hotmail users have to sign into their account in order to receive or send emails. Hotmail sign in allows the users to determine whether they wish to have an automatic login or they want to enter the username and password manually to enter their account every time and this article explain this. When you start a Hotmail account you will get to a Hotmail sign in page. To the left hand side of this page, you will be able to view certain information regarding Hotmail account and sign up. To the right you will be having your Sign in textboxes, buttons and checkboxes.
Hotmail Sign In
- Hotmail sign in page contains a field called “Windows Live ID”. Adjacent to this field you should enter your username or your email address. Next, there will be a blank slot meant for password.
- Next, you have the option of asking the browser to remember the details you have entered. There will be a field known as “remember me on this computer” along with a checkbox. If you wish to login automatically every time you open this Hotmail sign in page then you should click on this checkbox and activate the option.
- When you activate this option, the system will create a cookie that contains your email address. However, this option will be available only when you are using the same browser.
- Hotmail sign in also has an option that allows the browser to remember their password. On the sign in page you will be having an option called “remember my password”. You should click on the checkbox near this option in order to activate it. This will allow the user to automatically log into their account. Whenever you open hotmail.com, it would automatically log in and open your inbox. Read More…
Hotmail login is a page that allows hotmail users to sign in hotmail their account. Hotmail is basically a free email service. It allows the users to send and receive emails and attachments for free. Hotmail is owned by Microsoft. It was also known as Windows Live Hotmail. However, as of today the name hotmail has been replaced by Outlook. Microsoft has introduced several new features into its Outlook mail service. Outlook email has a unique interface which partially resembles the interface of Microsoft office Outlook. Outlook email service is also integrated with OneDrive, Calendar, Skype and People.
Hotmail Login Options
Hotmail login options provide its users with several features to choose from. Primarily, it consists of a sign in section that provides space for entering email address and password. If the user has already signed up for an account, then he can enter his username or email address and his password to gain access to his inbox. If he is a new user then he should click on the option that says “Sign up now”. However, if he has an account but still cannot remember his email address or password then he should click on the option that says “can’t access your account”. This would take the user to a page where he has to provide answers to a list of options that ask whether the user has forgotten his password or is simply unable to log in.
Hotmail Account Interface
Hotmail login is used for logging into hotmail account. Hotmail which is also known Windows Live Hotmail consists of several useful features. The entire interface of the account looks like Microsoft Office Outlook. Hotmail account allows the user to receive and send emails for free. It consists of a reading pane which allows the users to view emails received from familiar senders. It is a useful feature that allows the user to check the message contained in an email without opening it entirely. You can shift this reading pane to your right hand side or bottom of the page. You can also close it after reading all the messages. Read More…
Hotmail is a popular email service which is owned by Microsoft. It was popularly known as Microsoft Live Hotmail. Before that it was known as MSN hotmail. As of now www.hotmail.com has been replaced by Outlook.com. Now when you type in hotmail.com into the address bar, it would automatically take you to Outlook login page. This is the page from where you can access your hotmail account. Same page is used for creating new account for those who doesn’t have a hotmail account. Listed below are the basic steps to create a hotmail account.
- To begin with a new account creation you should visit hotmail.com. This would open the login page of Outlook. In that page to the right side corner you will be able to view an option called Sign In now. Click on that option to enter the registration page.
- Next, when you get to the registration page you will be able to view a message that tells you that you can use any email address for your new Microsoft or Hotmail account. This includes the username of your Gmail or Yahoo account. If you are a user of Xbox Live, OneDrive or Outlook.com then you can use that account to login Hotmail.
- If you still need to hotmail sign up you should proceed with the online form. First you should enter your first and last name. Next you should type in a username. Adjacent to the username slot you will be having a dropdown menu that contains the suffix outlook.com. When you click on the dropdown arrow you will be able to see hotmail.com. You should select any one of this option. If you want a hotmail extension to your username then select hotmail. Read More…
Hotmail is a free mail service powered by Microsoft. Hotmail was modified to become MSN Hotmail sign in the year 1997 and then it was also known by the name Microsoft Live Hotmail. Finally in the year 2013 it was modified to become Outlook. When it comes to interface and presentation Outlook is quite similar to Microsoft office Outlook. However, Microsoft has added several new features to Outlook email service. One of the main modifications involves its integration with other applications like OneDrive, Calendar, Skype and People. Outlook also has unlimited storage facility.
Hotmail integrated with Skype calling. Recently, Microsoft has integrated its email service Outlook with Skype calling. This was introduced in UK but eventually it was spread to other parts of the world. People who are already on Skype would now be able to view their Skype contacts in their Outlook account too. However, they cannot use Outlook to make calls as in Skype. For making calls they should visit Skype or they should install a plug-in for their Outlook account. Yes, a Skype plug-in is available which will enable you to make calls from your Outlook account. Thus, this integration has added several new features to your Outlook.com as well as Skype.
Features Of Skype Integration
Skype integration has introduced several useful features for the Outlook users. It enables the users to make Skype video call from their Outlook account. Owing to this new integration you do not require to log into your Skype desktop client in order to make calls to your friends. This is a free service and you can make unlimited calls to your friends and family in Skype. This integration has caused lot of hype among the Skype and Outlook users. With this integration, Outlook has not changed any of its previous email-related features. This integration was a result of Microsoft’s acquisition of Skype. Although this event was in May 2011, the integration took time to materialize. Read More…
With the advent of advanced mobile features and applications, people prefer using programs that run on their mobile. This enables them to check their messages wherever they go. This article explain has led to the development of several mobile messenger applications that has been quite popular nowadays. Most of the futuristic mobile phones come with inbuilt features that allow them to use any kind of POP3 in order to connect with different email services. Windows Live or Hotmail is a common host in this case. You can set up Hotmail on your phone either manually or by using an online client. Listed below are the steps to set up Hotmail on your mobile phone.
- Type in hotmail.com on the address bar and your browser would open a page that consists of a Sign in section. On the very bottom of the page, to the right side you will be able to see an option called “Help Centre”. Click on that link to enter the Help Centre.
- When the Help Centre page opens, you will be able to see a menu. From the menu select “Mobile”. This will open up another page. Scroll down while looking at the left hand side. You will be able to see a text link, “Get Hotmail on Your Phone”. Select this link and it will take you to another page.
- There will be an orange box on the right side top corner. You should enter your phone number in here and then click on the option “Send”. This should automatically connect your mobile with Hotmail. If it doesn’t work, check out the options given on the top. You will be able to view an option called “My Device”. Click on this and follow the instructions given therein.
- In case you cannot find your mobile phone in the list given under “My Device”, then you might need to configure things manually. Read More…